27 - Feb - 09

8:58 AM / Posted by Wen Kit /

8am - the alarm handphone had make me to start the day, everyday I also feel want sleep more and more....

9am- Start to arrange all the things before go to print out my draft thesis.....

10am - 11am - Finally manage to find out the form penilaian thesis from the jkees guy...

11am - having my lunch and plan to go watch a movie to relax of my tiredness

1 - 3 pm - watch the animation naruto series (still not follow the mangga story lines... not capturing the 3 tails beast)

- Run simulation antenna, make my pc slow like tortoise.....

- Watch half of movie "slumdog millionaire" ....i admit this is an attracting movie.

4pm - Start depart fr house to go alamanda to watch a movie.....Can u guess wat is the movie??
Hahaha, is "the legend of chun li"..i know this is a s*ck movie....(luckily the guy accompany me didnt fall at sleep and i found that many single guy come to watch tis movie...sign of bad movie lo)


p/s: if u not a street fighter fans, this is movie is nice to watch!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment