The day i became Hero!!!

4:01 AM / Posted by Wen Kit /

while going to have my dinner at kajang....the road is in traffic jam mood + everybody also in a damn boring mood.

But suddenly there was a small black thing that block out my sight.....my roomate told me that a cat is lying in front of motorbike...my roomate want me to take the cat to safety place. Without hesitation, I "pick" the cat to the safety place. But at the 1st, it like very scared and try to bite me. After tried some attempt, I succeed to carry it to the road side. (I also nearly knock by motor that time.)

But my heart feel happy and sympathy to the little black cat. I hope it will be alright and dont simply cross the road again...











2 comments:

Comment by Vegebird 蔡鸟 on March 4, 2009 at 8:01 AM

Like this also called hero ah??

Comment by Wen Kit on March 4, 2009 at 9:55 PM

ya la, i saved the small little cat in the middle road.
I so call hero of cat.

Post a Comment