Happiness Weekend

12:13 AM / Posted by Wen Kit /

After 1 week tension about thesis..release all my pressure on sport.
Swimming, ping pong, badminton...so enjoyable. It is a good feeling when all the sweat away the bother and sweat down the pressure...(its a good way on release tension,believe me)

Dinner at church sister house, she prepared a steamboat for me, gf, pastor and pastor wife.
There are so many delicious food like "yong tou fu", golden mushroom, '木耳', "bao zai mian", and wain. I really surprised that a collection of the girl is the different type of the sword and knife...But wat is my collection??last time is yan zi things and cd, now?? gundam model??

Feel happy coz didnt expect pastor ang and his wife will come for this dinner..After long time Pastor Ang leave the church and I really miss his preaching, speech, voice, laugh, and his teaching.


0 comments:

Post a Comment