You "Earth Hour" already???

7:34 AM / Posted by Wen Kit /





Today is Earth Hour Day...
Me...sure I will participate this meaningful day..
How???

Storyboy invite me go out to enjoy the "Earth Hour" fever....But where to go?? all the cities, taman also swallow by the dark side.

Haha. luckily I suggested we go to see what happen in UKM.....
Wow...UKM also join this event and all kolej already off the light....but UKM still look very beautiful (perhaps UKM hope everyday also Earth Hour and can save a lot electric.....)

Although still have some house didnt join this event...but I have no right to comment this type of people...

Finally, I just want to say
"Earth..I love U "

2 comments:

Comment by storyboy on March 29, 2009 at 1:03 AM

plz la.. gt some ppl so noisy wan go bac study @ 9.30pm..hmm i duno who's tat

Comment by Wen Kit on March 29, 2009 at 7:26 AM

hahah..who o....story boy u so cute

Post a Comment