My childhood memories..... Cartoon Series

7:20 AM / Posted by Wen Kit /

Ermmmmm...... long time I didnt write blog liao......today wanna share some of my child's life......

I believe anyone also have their special and remarkable moment or things in their children life.

Cartoon - I always stick in front TV for chasing some of the cartoon series....at that time, I really addict in the characters or heroes.....

Ultraman Series.......I like ultraman since long long time ago....but now watch back 70-series, its quite funny 1...

This cartoon series, i nearly forget its name, luckily some of my forum friends remind me.."superhuman samurai squad" ... the story line is about some kids turn into servo (ultraman look) and some vechile team to fight the monster (virus).

He-man series.....
1 of my favorite cartoon show.. I didn't miss any episodes and like to draw He-man in my exercise book....really crazy about this show

Thundercats - its another my favorite show (maybe I the cat lover) , that time I will beg my mum to bought all the thundercats things such as clothes, bag, toys....I can said that I'm the superfans of thudercats untill now..hehe...thunder, thunder, thundercats ..hoooooooooooo

Power Ranger - I start super crazy to this series after I first time watch..I remember that time I in middle school. I like the megazord, weapons, power ranger, monster, and their story line...Since 1996 till now 2009, there are many series of power rangers, but I still love the most of the 1st series power rangers...
"its morphin time....."

Masked rider (a.k.a baja hitam in Malaysia) - there like ultraman and a lot of series till nowadays..

Voltron - five different robot lion form a powerful robot in galaxy...

Spiderman - I watch the amazing of spiderman since in TV2. The story line is very attracting and there are many villains that fight spiderman..I also very like the Peter Parker and Marry Jane....although Marry Jane died at the end.... Currently there are another new series " the spectacular of spiderman" , I feel this series is very good especially there are a lot action inside...



X-Men - The x-men series, I like the most is Gambit (he is so handsome, his special mutant power is change the things into electrical and throw out as electrical boom)..BTW, in end of April, there will be movie "the origin of wolverine".....finally, Gambit appear in the movie of X-Men liao...hahaha



Superman Series -Superman is the most powerful and famous hero in comics. He is son of cryptonite and his has super power like super strength, laser eyes, faster speed.....man of steel

Hulk - He is a loneliness hero at all. Sometimes being a hero is not a happy thing....

Dragon Ball Z - I believe this is the most famous Japanese animation that be the 1st trend and inspiration to other animation now like Naruto and Bleach. Goku is the most powerful Z fighter and he will be stronger after each time defeat by villains.

Batman - This cartoon got many series...But I still like the old time batman...

3 comments:

Comment by Vegebird 蔡鸟 on March 19, 2009 at 8:08 AM

i like x-men, spideman, ironman,.....man......man.....man......man.....man

Comment by Wen Kit on March 19, 2009 at 8:14 AM

i also love those marvel heroes...

Anonymous on August 31, 2022 at 12:24 PM

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173

Post a Comment